Monday, December 1, 2008

Ho! Ho! Ho! Here We Go...

It's time to get busy--or to get ready to cope with being busy. Even though I am feeling grand that the house is decorated and the cards are half-done, I notice that there is already plenty to do as December gets under way. This Saturday, I am hosting an Open House and I haven't really finalized the menu yet. I think the Thanksgiving menu took precedence and now I'm having a hard time getting excited about what to serve. Not to mention, there are already other events filling in the other days of the week. Whoopie! So much to do and I really do enjoy the festive socializing--but it takes a bit of energy and coordination as well.

I am a bit ashamed to confess that I have not even started the gift shopping--I did make a list, but I just couldn't focus (nor was there the extra income) until after Thanksgiving. So, here we go; bring it on; and hopefully I will manage to enjoy myself a bit in the process!

Hmmm...there's the shopping, baking, wrapping, hosting, writing...

No comments: