Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Getting Ready for Summer


The weather is still a little unpredictable, but it is definitely warmer. It is nearly June and with all the hustle going on around here with graduation and trips and such, it seems to have snuck up on me a bit. Summer is easily my favorite season and I feel as though I've missed out on it a bit the past couple years. I am determined to extract some basic summer pleasures out of the next few months!

That said, it has been work, work, work and home, home, home for me these past couple weeks. Not to complain, of course, there is always something to do and something that is waiting to be done. Still, I'm ready to slow things down a bit--wander the farmer's market (I've yet to go this year), hang out with friends, make some sangria, contemplate what I'm going to do with the second half of my life...you know, summer things. And there is always that beckoning novel waiting to be finished...

No comments: