Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Beginnings...

There's just no explaining some things...how you just know that the seasons are changing, the feeling you get when something is about to happen, or the constant shifting of emotions and personal philosophy. We can try and try to come up with lists and steadfast ideology for how things "should" be, but when things start to change or shift OR when we are on the verge of changes and new beginnings--no amount of ego or logic can control which way the wind blows.

I can be hard-pressed to explain exactly why I like someone easily or find it a bit more challenging to focus on the humanity beneath the exterior masks. It can be just as tough to explain why my feelings suddenly change. I truly believe that we are all absolutely perfect and we are evolving into the individuals we are meant to be so who am I to judge? But, at the same time, there really are those soul mates and friends and loved ones with whom we "connect" and those with whom it never moves beyond acquaintances or friends or whatever. I cannot explain WHY or WHAT, I just have to go along with the feelings and intuition.

So, spring promises a fresh look at things and my life has certainly been a ball of movement and evolution lately. A friend recently commented on her observations over some late night decaf coffee--which was quite validating. I was starting to think I was in some sort of kooky vortex of social energy and expansion and I was the only one who could see it! So, I'm letting my intuition guide me--it seems to be the most trusted voice to lead me through the kooky forest of swirling stuff--staying open and vulnerable, taking risks, and honoring the process seem to be good moves. At the same time, I have absolute understanding and compassion for all my fellow travelers. Spring brings some great new growth, new energy, fresh air and new beginnings and I'm feeling so blessed to be participating in all of it!

No comments: