Monday, June 7, 2010

More Fun Please...

Things have been busy! Lots of work, worry and just general grown-up stuff and not nearly enough sunshine and play. Of course, the weather has had something to do with the feelings of heaviness but busy schedules and long "to do" lists have also contributed.

Teri and I got very spoiled in that neither one of us was working the "real" job for several months and despite all the transitions we waded through, we still got to spend a great deal of time with each other. It was a decadent gift and now that we are back to the real world, I miss it!

I know that summer is on the horizon (if ever the rain clouds clear long enough to let the sun peek through) and that should bring more fun activities, visits and general play. I find that I am very protective of my free time--I just don't want to spend it doing things or being with people that require too much "work"--it IS leisure and relaxation that I am craving, after all.

No comments: